Osteopath treatment can address conditions which have had a recent onset, are more longstanding or unresolved as well as undertaking maintenance and preventative treatments.
Osteopath treatment can successfully manage many symptoms including:
- any form of spinal pain originating from disc bulges to local muscle spasm to joint sprains
- pain related to underlying conditions – Includes arthritis/auto-immune issues
- strain injuries from repetitive work, driving, gardening or leisure sports
- sciatica/nerve entrapment symptoms
- muscular problems
- Also, referred pain
- biomechanical imbalances
- minor sports injuries: tennis/golf elbow, knees and also shoulders
- pregnancy and post-partum posture-related aches and pains
- gentle cranial techniques could help soothe and relax your baby or toddler.
- children at all stages of development – we will assess your child to see what might help.
In addition, the elderly, babies, toddlers, young children and patients who prefer more gentle techniques. The treatments involve very slow release methods that include cranial osteopathy techniques that use the hands to enhance the body’s rhythm.
Moreover, many private health insurance policies provide cover for osteopathic treatment. We are registered with most major health insurance companies except Bupa and Axa.
Most of all should you require further information on your specific ailment, please call or leave a message via the Contact us page and we will be in touch with you as soon as possible.