Osteopath Clinic Fees
Please see our clinic fees and hours detailed below. They also include who you will see on the day of the appointment.
WE ARE OPEN FOR FACE TO FACE CONSULTATIONS WITH STRICT INFECTION CONTROL PROTOCOLS. FURTHERMORE, ONLINE FACETIME, WHATSAPP, or SKYPE VIDEO CONSULTATIONS REMAIN AVAILABLE!
On your first appointment, we will take your entire case history. We will perform a postural assessment with treatment as required. Moreover, management, advice and an exercise guide is part of each appointment. Additionally, an email will include follow-up exercises with an advice sheet.
- New adult patient consultation (1 hr): £60
- Follow up adult consultation – 45 mins: £50 / 30 mins: £40
- New child patient consultation (1 hr) – £60 *under 6 months only Charlotte & Sumita
- Follow up child consultation (0-13 years) – 30 mins: £40 *under 6 months only Charlotte & Sumita
Furthermore, for online video/skype/What’s App/FaceTime consultations, we are also offering the following;
- New patient – 30 mins for £30
- Follow up patients – 20 mins for £20
Moreover, do not take cash or cheques to avoid contact transmission risk. However, we do accept credit card payments. You can also provide a bank transfer for your treatment in advance of your appointment. We will email you a receipt on request.
- Tuesdays with Charlotte Hunt (9.15 am – 5.30 pm)
- Tuesdays with Myles Goodman (5.00 pm – 8.00pm)
- Wednesdays with Lauren Jardine (10.00 am – 8.00 pm)
- Thursdays with Myles Goodman (10.00 am – 8.00 pm)
- Fridays with Sumita Singh (9.00 am – 3.00 pm)
Registration with multiple health insurance providers is also available. These companies include Aviva, WPA, Simply Health, Benenden, PruHealth, Cigna and others. Please note we are not registered with Bupa, AXA PPP or Vitality. To claim osteopathic treatment via one of these insurance providers, we ask that you pay for your appointment. We will also email you a receipt immediately for your insurance claim.
Finally, please use our contact page or online booking service. Please also call 07957 563 472 if you wish to discuss your issue.